New 2014 blogger templates

Blogger Help Forums Forums Blogger Templates New 2014 blogger templates

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Remi Stj 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Remi Stj

Hello everyone and happy new year

Today I want to introduce you to my website which offers a series of free templates for blogger and wordpress .. : Bwp – templates.com

it is true that some will say ” it’s seen and reviewed ” ( it’s true) but this is the first time puts a site online and the goal is not to make millions of visitors ( last I would say not :-) ) but familliariser me with the web etc …

For my part I love the graphics and I wanted to gather some free models that I found really great well done

Obviously being rather novice I used wordpress and added a theme that I somewhat personalized .

I would like to know a bit about what you think, have some advice even if the improvement concept is not what I’m looking Revolutionaire is rather now it is in terms of graphics ( what you think, simple, too simple … ) speed, ergonomics … what you would do yourselves

Thank you .

After I’m also open to all proposals ( search engine , backlinks, partnership … ) if interresse :-) )

Remi Stj

the new website is <a href=”http://novatemplates.net/&#8221; title=”Novatemplates free blogger templates”>Novatemplates free blogger templates</a>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.